ARABIC FOR BEGINNERS…
ILC has designed this course for students who have no prior knowledge of Arabic. This course suites almost all level of people who wish to get basic knowledge in Arabic. ILC lecturers are in a position to explain this course in all three languages.
It introduces basic elements of the Arabic language in a cultural context. The students will master the basic sounds of Modern Standard Arabic, basic grammatical structures, and greetings, and they will be able to engage in very simple dialogues. Topics will include:
- Greetings and titles in Arab culture.
- The Arab congratulatory and condolence expressions.
- An interview with foreign principle.
- Conversation with Superior.
- Shopping in the Bazaar.
- Money and business in Arab countries.
- Employer & employee conversation etc.
- Morning and Evening - weekdays / weekends.
- Classes could be arranged upon the request of the group of students at any convenient time.
Why you should learn Arabic language?
- Arabic is the 5th most commonly spoken native language in the world.
Arabic is the official language of over 20 countries and there are well over 300 million native speakers of the language. It is also an official language of the United Nations, the Arab League, the Organization of Islamic Conference, and the African Union.
- Face foreign interviews & better career prospects.
ILC observed that presently in Sri Lanka a huge number of persons are migrating annually for employment particularly to the Middle East countries. Many Manpower Recruiting Agencies conduct their final interviews with the foreign principals. Hence, knowledge of Arabic language definitely gives you an immense advantage.
- Helps you to live trouble free life in Middle East.
Living in an unknown country without the knowledge of native language is not an easy task especially when you are not in a position to defend yourself or not in position to carry out day today activities. ILC is aware of the significant of learning Arabic Language. So the people who are migrating with the knowledge of Arabic to the Middle Eastern Countries can have decent life.
- There is a high demand and low supply of Arabic-speakers in the world.
With the growing importance of the Middle East in international affairs, there is as a result an extreme shortage of workers in the World who are well versed in Arabic language and culture. Those who study ILC Arabic can find careers easily in a variety of fields.
- Arabic-speaking nations are a fast growing market for trade.
Initiatives to integrate the Arab world into the global economy are opening up numerous potential new business opportunities. In order to do business effectively, one must understand the language and culture of the people with whom one hopes to negotiate and conduct trade.
- Knowing Arabic can promote your Business.
People who know Arabic can negotiate and help businesses successfully engage in international trade.
© 2011 - 2017 International Language Center. Designed by - CeyNet.com