CHINESE FOR BEGINNERS…
Students who are planning for higher Studies in China, People who wish to speak with their working colleagues and who intend to enter into the potential Chinese Projects (construction field) in Sri Lanka.
This course designed by the ILC in 02 levels
Consists with basic Chinese with the emphasis on developing practical listening, speaking and some reading/writing skills. By the end of the 1st level, participants could be able to communicate within a limited range of daily life situations.
Focuses on listening and speaking, with a balance between communicative activities, structure practice, reading and writing skills. They will be introduced to commonly use Chinese characters and over 500 words in the simplified form.
- Morning and Evening - weekdays / weekends.
- Classes could be arranged upon the request of the group of students at any convenient time.
Who should attend our Chinese Course…
- Anyone working with Chinese speakers
- Officers who are involving with ongoing Economic Development Activities.
- Person who wish to grab the huge job opportunity in construction field.
- Anyone planning for higher studies.
- Student who wish to grab the Future Global Opportunities.
- Business professionals conducting business regularly with Chinese Partners.
- Government and Non-governmental agency representatives.
- Student who wants to become a future professional.
Benefits of our Chinese Course...
- Basic knowledge before you migrate to China for higher Studies.
- Build rapport and strengthen the business relationship with your Chinese partner.
- Get easily suitable job opportunities or promotions in the Chinese construction side.
- Access to many scholarships offered by the Chinese Government.
- More business opportunities as China is the second largest economy in the world.
- Chinese is also spoken in Taiwan, Indonesia, Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore Brunei and Philippines.
- Learn the one of the world's oldest and richest cultures, over 5000 years old.
- China, one of the closest allies of Sri Lanka.
© 2011 - 2022 International Language Center. Designed by - CeyNet.com