Dutch for Beginners
Dutch is a West Germanic language with about 20 million speakers mainly in the Netherlands and Belgium. There are small Dutch-speaking communities in northern France mainly in Western Europe.
Students who are planning for higher Studies in Holland, individual who is migrating to Netherlands or person who is looking at establishing business relationship as Netherlands is truly a world-class business destination ranked No. 8 in Europe by Bloomberg’s “Best Countries for Business,”
This course is highly personalized and designed to improve your Dutch communication skill.
- Morning and Evening - weekdays / weekends.
- Classes could be arranged upon the request of the group of students at any convenient time.
Who should attend our Dutch Course
- Anyone pursuing higher studies in Holland or Belgium etc.
- Peron who is currently engaging in Tourism Industry
- Person who wish to step in to the Tourism & Hospitality Industry
- Officers who are working with NGOs, INGOs
- Student who wish to grab the Future Global Opportunities especially in Western Europe
- Business professionals
- Student who wants to become a future professional
- Person who would like to increase his/her value as an Employee
Benefits of our Dutch Course
- Basic knowledge before you start your higher studies.
- Step in to Tourism & Hospitality Industry in Sri Lanka & Abroad.
- Build rapport and strengthen the business relationship with your business partners in Netherlands.
- Increases your job opportunities / promotions.
- Access to many scholarships & Grants.
- Knowing Dutch creates many new business opportunities.
- Enjoy your travel.
- Additional Language Qualification.
© 2011 - 2022 International Language Center. Designed by - CeyNet.com