GERMAN FOR BEGINNERS…
Students who are planning for higher Studies in European Countries and who wish to step in to Tourism & Hospitality Industry in Sri Lanka. German is the 3rd most popular foreign language taught worldwide and the second most popular in Europe and Japan, after English.
This course is highly personalized and designed to improve your German communication skill.
- Morning and Evening - weekdays / weekends.
- Classes could be arranged upon the request of the group of students at any convenient time.
Who should attend our ILC German Course...
- Anyone pursuing higher studies in Europe.
- Peron who is currently engaging in Tourism Industry.
- BPerson who wish to step in to the Tourism & Hospitality Industrys.
- Officers who are working with NGOs, INGOs.
- Student who wish to grab the Future Global Opportunities.
- Business professionals - Germany has the 3rd strongest economy in the world.
- Student who wants to become a future professional.
- Those who wish to migrate to Switzerland (another German-speaking country) one of the highest standards of living in the world.
Benefits of our Korean Course...
- Basic knowledge before you start your higher studies.
- Step in to Tourism & Hospitality Industry in Sri Lanka & Abroad.
- Build rapport and strengthen the business relationship with your German partners.
- Increases your job opportunities / promotions.
- Access to many scholarships & Grants.
- Knowing German creates many new business opportunities.
- High chances to get an opportunity to migrate to Switzerland.
- Enjoy travel not only in German but in many other European countries where German is widely spoken.
© 2011 - 2022 International Language Center. Designed by - CeyNet.com