JAPANESE FOR BEGINNERS…
ILC has designed this course for those who wish to learn Japanese from the foundation level for the purpose of admission to advanced education or finding employments.
This course is highly personalized and designed to improve your ability to understand some basic level of Japanese such as read and understand typical expressions and sentences written in hiragana, katakana & basic kanji and listen and comprehend conversations about topics regularly encountered in daily life. After completion of this course students have the option of sitting for the Japanese-Language Proficiency Test (JLPT) N5 conducts by the JAPAN FOUNDATION.
- Morning and Evening - weekdays / weekends.
- Classes could be arranged upon the request of the group of students at any convenient time.
Who should attend our Japanese Course…
- Anyone planning for higher studies
- Anyone working with Japanese speakers.
- People who wish to have International recognized Certificates JLPT.
- Business professionals conducting business regularly with Japanese Partners.
- Government and Non-governmental agency representatives.
Benefits of our Japanese Course...
- Preparation for the Japanese Language Proficiency Examination.
- First step to obtain International Recognized Certificate.
- Speak Japanese with confidence.
- Easily get jobs in Japanese related fields.
- Show your professionalism.
- Those who wish to get Japanese as a foreign Language for their GCE O/L.
- Interact confidently when you are dealing with Japanese speakers.
- Build rapport and strengthen relationships with Japanese speaking clients.
- Facilitate international communication at both a personal and Organizational level.
© 2011 - 2017 International Language Center. Designed by - CeyNet.com